Natural Foods Cooking Program
Chef Jenny Brewer’s Natural Foods Cooking Program:
Learn to Cook Healthy Foods that Taste Delicious!
October 25 to 27th in beautiful Santa Cruz, California
If you’ve been wanting to change your diet for the better, you will want to join my Natural Foods Cooking Program where you’ll:
- Build an arsenal of recipes featuring WHOLE unprocessed foods that will leave you more satisfied and nourished with every bite (and they are easy to make!)
- Explore my tried and true ‘chef’ secrets and my 3-F formula for making healthy food TASTE AMAZING (like leafy greens that are so yummy you will start to crave them..yes, seriously…)
- Learn creative, simple ways to get more nutrient-packed super foods into your diet (how about tasty snack crackers made out of flaxseed? Yes, please!)“Jenny’s cooking instruction will give you the nuts and bolts of cooking with whole foods. Her recipes are delicious, fun, and, best of all, quick and easy to make. You will amaze yourself!”
Mary Toscano, Author of Sweet Fire: Understanding Sugar‘s Role in Your Health
- Prepare easy-to-make, high-protein refrigerator staples to replicate at home so you always have something healthy to eat (and they make raw vegetables MUCH more exciting!)
- Satisfy your cravings for SALTY, crunchy treats by learning easy recipes for nutrient dense, high-protein snacks (like tortilla chips you can bake at home that taste like they were deep fat fried…yum!!)
- Discover ways to satisfy your SWEET tooth with treats and desserts that are nutrient-dense yet also taste and look like something you would serve to a guest (I’ll share my award winning recipe with a secret ingredient that will amaze you!)
We will also explore ways to be happier, more inspired cooks:
- You will practice the art of seasoning and tasting recipes so you will be less dependent on recipes (a CONFIDENT cook is a happy cook!)
- Plus, you’ll learn knife skills, like how to mince garlic and dice an onion quickly so you can prepare your meals in less time (an EFFICIENT cook is a happy cook!)
- You will be exposed to lots of natural foods ingredients so you can greatly increase your knowledge of healthy foods–making shopping and meal planning easier and a lot more fun. (a KNOWLEDGEABLE cook is a happy cook!)
Chef Jenny Brewer’s Natural Foods Cooking Program–
Friday, October 25th through Sunday, October 27th, Santa Cruz, CA
Friday, April 19th, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturday, April 20th, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, April 21st, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- A delicious dinner Friday evening with healthy ‘mocktails’
- Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- An organized binder with recipes, and cooking guides
- 14 hours of Healthy Cooking Instruction, including:
- Informative Nutrition Discussions including lots of time for questions
- Hands-On Cooking Instruction in small groups with Chef Jenny and her assistants
- Tasting exercises so you can learn to balance flavors so you can cook great tasting, healthy food with or without a recipe
- Recipes will focus on nutrient-dense, plant based foods, like seasonal vegetables, beans and legumes, nuts and seeds, and sea vegetables. We may also include some use of fish, dairy and eggs, and in those cases, there will always be alternatives for vegans
Cancellation & Missed Class Policy:
You will be eligible for a full refund if cancellation is received within 14 days of the start of class, less a $50 processing fee.
Special Dietary Needs:
If you have specific dietary considerations, Click here to contact us and we will let you know if we can accommodate you.
For those of you coming from out of town, I recommend the Mission Inn, which is within walking distance of the teaching kitchen. When you mention my class when booking, they’ll give you the weekday rate ($89/night) instead of the normal weekend rate.
Want to give this class as a gift? Contact us!
Chef Jenny Brewer taught an informative, fun and tasty course that I did not want to end!”