Discover how easily you can prepare healthy, delicious foods
you and your family will love!
You know you should “eat better.” Less sugars and more fruits and vegetables. Fewer convenience foods and more whole food meals. You’ve heard it all before, and maybe even tried it all before.
It sounds so simple, doesn’t it?
But it doesn’t always feel simple. Cooking real healthy, whole foods can often seem like such a Herculean effort–all that shopping and all that chopping!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn how to make healthy foods taste delicious and satisfying in an easy, stress-free way? You can!
Introducing: Chef Jenny Brewer’s Natural Foods Cooking Program–
Learn to Cook Healthy Foods that Taste Delicious
“Jenny’s cooking instruction will give you the nuts and bolts of cooking with whole foods. Her recipes are delicious, fun, and, best of all, quick and easy to make. You will amaze yourself!”
Mary Toscano, Author of Sweet Fire: Understanding Sugar‘s Role in Your Health
Here is a sample of what you will learn:
- Master your mornings! Get tips for building a better breakfast, including protein-rich recipes you can prepare ahead of time.
- Build an arsenal of recipes featuring WHOLE unprocessed foods that will leave you more satisfied and nourished with every bite (and they are easy to make!)
- Explore my tried and true ‘chef’ secrets and my 3-F formula for making healthy food delicious and more satisfying (like leafy greens that are so yummy you will start to crave them..yes, seriously…)
- Learn creative, simple ways to get more nutrient-packed super foods into your diet (how about tasty snack crackers made out of flaxseed? Yes, please!)
- Prepare easy-to-make, high-protein refrigerator staples to replicate at home so you always have something healthy to eat (and they make raw vegetables MUCH more exciting!)
- Satisfy your cravings for SALTY, crunchy treats by learning easy recipes for nutrient dense, high-protein snacks (like tortilla chips you can bake at home that taste like they were deep fat fried…yum!!)
- Take the fear out of fish by learning how to prepare fish that is moist and flavorful, making it easy to get more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids into your diet.
- Discover ways to satisfy your SWEET tooth with treats and desserts that are nutrient-dense yet also taste and look like something you would serve to a guest (I’ll share my award winning recipe with a secret ingredient that will amaze you!)
“This class taught me about new foods, nutrition, flavors, and a multitude of preparation techniques. I love having new meals to add to my list of favorites!”
Plus, discover how to be a happier, more inspired home cook by:
- Practicing the art of seasoning and tasting recipes so you can confidently whip together a meal with or without a recipe.
- Learning knife skills that allow you to slice and dice your way to faster meals.
- Becoming a grocery shopping ninja: Cut through the clutter, get what you need and get out!
The Class Includes:
“This class showed me how to cook incredibly delicious meals that are very healthy. For years I’ve wanted to embrace a healthier lifestyle, and now I am doing it. I have more energy and I even sleep better. I feel my body thanking me everyday.”
- A delicious dinner prepared with the finest organic and local ingredients
- An organized binder with recipes, and cooking guides
- 21 hours of Healthy Cooking Instruction, including:
- Informative Nutrition Discussions including lots of time for questions
- Hands-On Cooking Instruction in small groups with Chef Jenny and her assistants
- Tasting exercises so you can learn to balance flavors so you can cook great tasting, healthy food with or without a recipe
- Recipes that focus on nutrient-dense, plant based foods, like seasonal vegetables, beans and legumes, nuts and seeds, and sea vegetables. Please note that we will also include some use of fish, dairy and eggs, and in those cases, there will always be alternatives for vegans
This program returns in the Spring of 2015.
Be sure to sign up for my email list to stay updated on dates.
In the meantime, check out my meal planning service so you can start cooking healthy right away!
What if I am a beginning cook?
This class is appropriate for beginners. We always cook in small groups and you will have lots of personal attention.
What’s your cancellation policy?
You will be eligible for a full refund if cancellation is received within 14 days of the start of class, less a $50 processing fee.
If you need to cancel within 14 days, you will not be eligible for a refund, however, you may either send someone in your place or transfer your registration to another Natural Foods Cooking Training.
What if I have special dietary needs?
If you have specific dietary considerations beyond what is discussed above, Click here to contact me and I will let you know if we can accommodate you.
Want to give this class as a gift? Contact us!
“Taking this program has allowed me the opportunity to cook natural, whole food in a fresh and flavorful way. Jenny blends just the right amount of science with taste, humor, and hands on experience to create delicious meals that convinced this skeptic there are more important benefits to food than convenience.”
“This program is so amazing, I’ve taken it twice! Chef Jenny Brewer is super fun and extremely knowledgeable about healthy eating and cooking. You actually learn how to cook and come away with an awesome collections of recipes. The program focuses on how to prepare and cook healthy meals. It’s hands on, so get ready to learn how to properly chop an onion and make (and eat) the most delicious meals you’ll ever taste!” ~Lisa Bono